Who are we?
We are an independent Baptist Church seeking to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the Blackpool area. The Church was built in 1904 and has undergone extensive renovation and upgrading of its facilities.
It is our prayer that the Lord would not only preserve his work but prosper it for present and future generations here in Blackpool.
Our present Pastor, Rev. V. P. Tracey began his ministry in September 2005.
What we believe
The Church believes and teaches:
1. That there is one God, who is a Trinity in unity, and that He is the only proper object of religious worship.
2. The doctrine of original sin and depravity.
3. That man’s recovery is procured by the Atonement of Christ.
4. That salvation is by sovereign grace through faith in Jesus Christ, and, therefore, not of works, lest any man should boast.
5. That man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
6. That man is regenerated and sanctified by the power of the Holy Spirit.
7. The Church also believes and teaches the doctrines of repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; consistent living, furnishing evidence of saving faith; the doctrine of a future state, of a future resurrection, a future judgement and of future reward and punishments.
This Church practices Believers Baptism.
This Church holds to the doctrine of Open Communion.
(the service is open to all those who know Jesus Christ as their own Lord and Saviour).
The Lord Jesus Christ said: "I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
John Ch14 vs6